ARTivistic Toolbox – Methods and Open Space for Art will be designed and developed in 6 months. It will be a collective development process by analyzing the social issues ( Social Peace, Poverty, Unemployment, Domestic Violence ) raised and become more visible during Covid-19 times and developing innovative art tools by using different types of art methodologies to increase awareness and mainstream the art among the young people.
It will consists series of methodologies by using the divergent thinking method to make the artists and young people become aware about the social issues as well as to make them able to think “out-side of the box”.
The Toolbox will consists theoretical information about following :
- Divergent Thinking in Art
- Art as a tool for expression and for social change
- Using the art to work with young people
- Using the art to increase awareness
- Compilation of Best Practices concerning the usage of Art from worldwide
It will include as well as practical aspects regarding following :
- Methodology of the Training Program ( to be implemented under C1 )
- Step by Step Guideline for implementing a Workshop
- Online Learning Program for Youth Workers ( Videos, Practical Examples for Youth Workers and Artists )
The theoretical information on divergent thinking in art and art as a tool for expression will be the bedrock of the project and will promote the best practices and knowledge between the. organizations and help us to develop new methodologies by harmonizing different methodologies from different fields of art. The new methods will be ready for the usage of youth. workers and artists to work on the social issues ( Social Peace
Poverty, Unemployment, Domestic Violence ) after the implementation of the project. With this way, it will create an impact on both art and culture organizations as well as youth organizations delivering services for young people.
The toolbox will be published after the implementation of the training in April 2022 with the evaluation of the training.